I just noticed that I have now made more than 1000 posts on this blog! It is hard to believe. It all started three years ago when I heard a talk about blogging at the I2CAM annual meeting by Clifford Johnson.
The blog now gets about 3,000 page views per week. However, I still wish it generated more comments and discussion. I fear I am just not controversial enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
I would comment more, but like I said before, logging in was too much of a hassle.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I fear I am just not smart enough.
Indeed, it's an fairly intimidating subject when nothing much actually known with a high probability that everything you know is wrong.
ReplyDeleteJust sayin ...
Speaking as someone who enjoys reading your blog, but hasn't commented (so far), I wish you wouldn't get disheartened about the relatively low level of comments. It's probably more important to have a large and committed readership.
ReplyDeleteIndeed not overly controversial, but nonetheless stimulating! Here's to the next 1000.
ReplyDelete