Monday, March 12, 2012
An inspirational chemist is inspired by chemistry
CNR Rao has published an auto-biography Climbing the Limitless Ladder: A Life in Chemistry. There are nice reviews in the Hindu newspaper and Chemistry World. It is impressive how he continues to be so passionate about doing science, in spite of many successes and the burden of significant administrative and advising responsibilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment