My subjective impression is that chemists are better at producing useful review articles, both in quality and quantity, than physicists. I particularly like Accounts in Chemical Research, Advances in Chemical Physics, Chemical Reviews, and Annual Review in Physical Chemistry. Hence, I was delighted to see that last year Annual Reviews started a new line, Annual Reviews in Condensed Matter Physics.
The Table of Contents of the first volume looks very promising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment