There was one thing I really missed after switching from a PC to a Mac was having a docking station in my office for my laptop. For a Dell PC there was a simple docking station one just dropped the laptop into.
I went without a docking station for the past 18 months with a MacBook Pro. Every morning I would just reconnect the 5 or so connectors needed [large monitor, key board, power, ethernet, printer, ...]
However, I just purchased a Henge Docks. I read a review that was helpful before I bought. I found it hard to believe that it would take about an hour to install. But, it does.
Overall, I agree it is clumsy. But, it is functional and so I am glad I got it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment