I find coming up with new tutorial, assignment, and exam questions. Choosing which questions to use is a challenge. Here are some questions I have used over the years in a fourth year undergraduate Condensed Matter Physics course based on Ashcroft and Mermin. I welcome comments on these questions and links to resources for other questions.
One useful resource [which I should look at more often] is Solid State Physics: Problems and Solutions by Mihaly and Martin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment