- the emphasis that computational chemistry should be motivated by and ultimately connect with experiment
- the figures are key
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Tips on writing papers
Fritz Schaefer is one of world's leading computational chemists. It is interesting read his list of minimum requirements for a first draft of a paper from his group. Two things to note:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment