Next week I attending a Telluride Science Research Center workshop on Quantum effects in condensed phase systems.
Here is the current version of the slides for my talk, "Effect of quantum nuclear motion on hydrogen bonding."
The empirical potential energy curves used are based on the simple two-state model presented in this paper.
Comments welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...

No comments:
Post a Comment