This week I am at a meeting Bad metal behavior and Mott quantum criticality being held at POSTECH in Korea. Here is the current version of the slides for my talk, "Organic charge transfer salts: model bad metals near a Mott transition." The main results in the talk are in a recent PRL, written with Jure Kokalj.
Aside: Unfortunately, I am missing the beginning of the meeting. I got stuck in Tokyo because of a delayed flight from Denver. On this leg of my trip it seems flying in and out of Denver has been a comedy of errors and delays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...

No comments:
Post a Comment