Today I spent the whole day working on my talk at tomorrows UQ quantum science seminar.
I never looked at email once!
I worked quite hard trying to make it interesting and accessible to a broad audience.
I don't know if I will succeed.
Here is the final version of the slides.
I welcome comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
Looks like a great talk. Well done!
ReplyDeleteWell I enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete