Here is the current version of my slides for my seminar tomorrow A physicist looks at hydrogen bonding. I have included a fair bit of introductory and background material to help build context and interest. Hopefully I have tailored the talk to the audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...

I won't be able to attend but I'll be going to this one on quantum groups.
ReplyDelete