Maybe you all know all about Minute physics.
But only this week I got introduced (by my wife!) .
We watched Why the Higgs is the missing link and
I think they highlight the value of simple whiteboard talks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
Hmm, I didn't find it very illuminating.
ReplyDelete(Sidenote: I think Schroedinger's Cat is also a terrible way to teach physics concepts. On the plus side, people have heard of it, so they'll be more interested. But on the minus side, it's a ridiculous thought experiment purposely designed to make superposition sound silly.)