Normally this blog attracts about 700 page views per day, according to blogspot. However, yesterday it got 5000! I have no idea why. Presumably someone with a significant following Tweeted it.
If you know the answer, please let me know, even if you are a robot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...

You may have tapped into an altogether different audience: Parents interested in the natures of babies :)
ReplyDelete