Today I had a nice visit to the Physics Department at Indian Institute of Science. My host was Subroto Mukherjee. I gave a talk Interlayer magnetoresistance as a probe of Fermi surface anisotropies in overdoped cuprates. It was nice to get so many questions during the talk.
The more recent results are in a PRB written with Jure Kokalj and Nigel Hussey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...

Hey Sir, had enjoyed your talk here and hence visited this page today.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a great page :) Thumbs up!