Thursday, November 11, 2010
A sign of true love
My son and I just watched a great episode of The Big Bang Theory. It is called the Gorilla Experiment and in it Penny decides that she wants to learn some physics so she can talk to Leonard about his experiment testing the Aharonov-Bohm effect with electric fields. She begs Sheldon to teach her leading to this amusing scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
I vaguely remember the last colloquium speaker mentioning the Aharonov-Bohm effect.
ReplyDelete