Tomorrow I am giving a talk, "Competing quantum effects in hydrogen bonding: geometric isotope effects and isotope fractionation" at the meeting on Quantum effects in condensed phase systems
Here is the current version of the slides.
The talk is largely based on these two papers
Effect of quantum nuclear motion on hydrogen bonding
Isotopic fractionation in proteins as a measure of hydrogen bond length
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...

No comments:
Post a Comment