Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Problems with installing Solid State Simulations in Windows
I love the Solid State Simulations software for teaching. Unfortunately, it is getting increasingly difficult to install on the latest operating systems. I have it running o.k. on my Mac. But the students in my class can't get it to install on Windows 8. If anyone has overcome this obstacle, please let us know how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment