I am always keen to encourage people to move down under and promote the development of condensed matter physics in Australia.
Given all the current problems in the USA and Europe, Australia provides an increasingly attractive environment for science.
Monash University have a junior faculty position available for a Condensed Matter experimentalist. The advertisement is here.
The successful applicant will have Michael Fuhrer as a senior colleague. He recently moved to Monash from University of Maryland.
This is a great opportunity for someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment