Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Postdoc available in condensed matter theory at UQ
I have just advertised for a new postdoc to work with me on the theory of strongly correlated electron materials. You can see more details via the official advertisement. The flavour of some of the research can be seen from my blog posts under the "thermoelectric" label on this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment