Here are the slides for my talk this afternoon in the Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore.
Superconducting organic charge transfer salts: from chemistry to quantum many-body physics
I feel the talk does not quite flow and needs work but I have run out of time so will see how it goes. One can't be a perfectionist, particularly the first time one gives a specific talk. You also have to be careful when making visits you does not spend most of your time preparing your talk, rather than actually talking science with your hosts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment