Bill Parson has published a nice book Modern Optical Spectroscopy: with examples from biochemistry and biophysics.
I like it because it includes real experimental data from a range of specific biomolecular systems.
It covers all the important topics and is not scared of a full quantum mechanical treatment.
Hence, it has a good balance of theory and experiment.
It is also available as an e-book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment