A second more general point is that the different structures illustrate that one should always take published protein crystal structures with a healthy skepticism.
Monday, February 7, 2011
When the details do really matter
A second more general point is that the different structures illustrate that one should always take published protein crystal structures with a healthy skepticism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Some of my colleagues and I have started an interesting discussion about how to teach quantum theory to undergraduates. We have courses in t...

No comments:
Post a Comment