Friday, December 3, 2010
Interlayer magnetoresistance as a probe of Fermi surface anisotropies
Here are the slides for a talk I will give in the physics department at Berkeley this afternoon. Some of what I will talk about concerns a paper with Michael Smith, which appeared online in PRB this week, Fermi surface of underdoped cuprate superconductors from interlayer magnetoresistance: Closed pockets versus open arcs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment