Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Feynman on path integrals for cheap
The book Quantum mechanics and path integrals by Feynman and Hibbs is a classic that was out of print and an old hardback edition is currently going for $799! The good news is the book has been reprinted by Dover and you can now buy a copy on Amazon for only US$12. My copy arrived today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment