Condensed Matter Physics: A Very Short Introduction now available on Kindle

The good news is that if you read books on Kindle, my book Condensed Matter Physics: A Very Short Introduction can now be purchased as an e-book on Amazon for US$7.50.  It seems to only be available on the USA site but I used my USA Amazon account and downloaded it.

I am no fan of Amazon and minimise my purchases from them. They are my shop of last resort. I understand that some readers will not want to go this route.

The bad news is that the production of print copies continues to progress slowly. Depending on the country, different sites advertise it being available at various dates over the next three months...  

I look forward to readers feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it an Unidentified Superconducting Object (USO)?

What is Herzberg-Teller coupling?

What should be the order of authors on a conference poster or talk?