Previously, I asked Is private for-profit education always a disaster?
A disturbing case is that of Drumpf University, founded by a presidential candidate in the USA.
The New York State Attorney General has filed a law suit charging the institution with defrauding students of a total of $40 million.
Aside: if you are puzzled that this post reads Drumpf not Trump it may be that you have installed the Drumpfinator Chrome extension.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment