Friday, November 18, 2011
Postdoc in theoretical chemical physics available at UQ
Seth Olsen and I have just advertised for a postdoc to work with us at UQ. The flavour of our interests and approach can be seen in posts on this blog under labels such as organic photonics, quantum chemistry, conical intersections, and Born-Oppenheimer approximation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment