Friday, October 21, 2011
Superconductivity video goes viral
Today Ben Powell gave a great colloquium at UQ on 100 years of superconductivity. During it he showed this great video. A shorter version went viral on the internet receiving more than 3 million views within less than a week of being posted!
It is great to see superconductivity is so popular.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
Those things are making me hungry.
ReplyDelete