After yesterday's colloquium a large group of IISER students (both undergraduate and graduate) expressed an interest in having a tutorial on more of the subject of emergent quantum matter.
It is today at 6pm after they are done with the days lectures. This tells you something about the quality of the students and institution!
I am going to give a tutorial about bad metals. I will probably cover half of these slides. Hopefully there will be lots of questions and side discussions on the blackboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...

No comments:
Post a Comment