Tomorrow I am giving a seminar on the absence of quantum limits to the shear viscosity in the Theoretical Physics department at the Stefan Institute in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Here is the current version of the slides.
The main results are in this paper.
This is Lake Bled, a popular tourist destination outside the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my blog Google Analytics has gone weird
I occasionally look at Google Analytics for my blog in the slim hope it might tell me something about the level and nature of interest (or l...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
The Ising model is a paradigm in both statistical mechanics and condensed matter physics. Today for most theorists it is so familiar that so...
-
Some of my colleagues and I have started an interesting discussion about how to teach quantum theory to undergraduates. We have courses in t...


No comments:
Post a Comment