Each week I read The Economist. Many of their articles feature graphs of social or economic data. To me some of them are just random noise. But others are quite dramatic or insightful. Previously, I posted a famous one about smoking.
Below I show two graphs that I thought were quite useful about universities.
This is from an article Brains without borders
This is from an article about how university students often unfairly evaluate their lecturers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...


No comments:
Post a Comment