In July I am going to a great conference Bad metal behaviour and Mott quantum criticality.
Here is the abstract that I submitted for my talk.
(Double click to see a large version)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the assumptions of science?
Science makes assumptions about the nature of the world and the nature of humanity. We are so used to these ideas that we may overlook that...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...

No comments:
Post a Comment