Recently I was at a chemistry workshop in the US and a physics one in Korea. It was really encouraging for me to hear from a range of people that they read this blog and find it stimulating. I particularly appreciated that my readers range in seniority and are from groups whose work I respect (and would like to influence).
Sometimes I have worried if the 500 hits per day are coming from non-scientists searching for random topics on Google. This must be the case for "Who is following who?" which is actually about orbital hybridisation, but has received 1000+ page views!
But, now I know I am reaching my target audience. So, thanks to those who took the initiative to talk to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nobel Prize Predictions for 2026
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. Predicting the awardees is a fun annual exercise. It is also good to reflect on what has been achi...
-
This week Nobel Prizes will be announced. I have not done predictions since 2020 . This is a fun exercise. It is also good to reflect on w...
-
Two years ago, I wrote a post about a paper by Wei et al, Emergent Abilities of Large Language Models Then last year, I posted about a pap...
-
Is it something to do with breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation? In molecular spectroscopy you occasionally hear this term thro...
I use a feed reader to read your blog. I'm not sure if it counts towards the hits that your page receives, so you may also be mindful of that as well.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this information this is very nice blog Long range Metal Detectors| Gold Detector
ReplyDelete